Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2014

Review: Backstreets Makeup Co

I was asked by Backstreets Makeup Co to help the with swatches and got a bunch of free samples. Honest opinion, they're good. One thing I noticed is that I found the formula of their shimmers silkier than the formula of their mattes, but they're both still good. Anyway, I'll let the swatches speak for themselves.


First, macros of the colours over Darling Girl's Glitter Glue:

All under natural light, though the light changed while I was swatching the blues. I tried putting similar colours close to each other to make it easier to see subtle differences. 

Now glitter glue swatches next to each other:







Over Urban Decay Primer Potion:







Applied with a wet brush:





On bare skin:
































No comments:

Post a Comment