Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2015

Samples Challenge Day 10.

Background: I noticed that lately, my indie eyeshadow samples are not getting enough love, simply because it's easier for me to reach for tubs. So I decided to challenge myself to use them more often. Everyday, I pick 2 eyeshadow samples randomly out of my collection without looking, and I have to use them. I can add other products in, but the 2 colours have to be the main part of the look.

Today I lucked out and got very workable colours! Hello Waffle's Fey (swatches here), an easy to wear gold, and Backstreets Makeup Co's Meatloaf Again, which is a very wearable brown (swatches here). 

These colours are easy to use but kinda boring, so I decided to try it with a pop of colour. I know this is a summer make up trend, but it's always summer in Indonesia so I grabbed my Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric and this is the look I came up with:

halo eyes monolid make uphalo eyes monolid make up

halo eyes monolid make up

halo eyes monolid make up

For the lip colour, I layered a hint of Cargo's lipstick in Cece with Sportsgirl's Lighten Up Lip Gloss in She Sells Seashells.

halo eyes monolid make up


No comments:

Post a Comment