Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Tutorial: Sailor Saturn Inspired Wearable Eye Makeup!

Ok! So it's Sailor Saturn/Hotaru time! I was a bit of an emo teenager, so I like Hotaru when she was all mysterious, emo and possibly evil. So here's the look I came up with, and it looks super dramatic, but I promise it's so very wearable! Makes your eyes look huge too!


Here's the tutorial! I'm using Wet n Wild's studio eyeshadow palette in Quartz Center! Lashes are Esqido's Big City Lights!





So here's the full face! I just had a facial that involves extraction, so my face is a bit of a mess XD



Some people tell me they want to get the double eyelid surgery because their eyes look like "2 black holes" when they close their eyes. Stare, stare into the abyss....



No comments:

Post a Comment