Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2016

Review & Swatches: 6 Eccentric Cosmetics Liquid Matte Lipstick

Eccentric Cosmetics makes the BEST eye primer ever, so when I heard a reformulation was happening, I panicked and went shopping ASAP. That's how I ended up buying a bunch of their liquid matte lipsticks (er....I was saving on shipping?). Kilimanjaro was included as a free sample (I really went nuts shopping), but everything else I bought oh my own.

So here are the swatches of the 6 liquid matte lipstick shades I got!





Formula-wise, they're really drying like most mattes. Wear time isn't that great for how drying it is –a couple of hours only and won't survive through a meal. A couple of colours are unfortunately streaky, and this is something I noticed in Eccentric Cosmetics' darker colors since I first started purchasing these. That's why I tend to try a sample out first for the dark colours. The good thing is that the streakiness isn't too obvious when zoomed out!

The two metallic colours, Salar de Uyuni and Door to Hell are just for fantastic. I can't properly capture how metallic they look, it's just soooo gorgeous and I wish I got Door to Hell in a full size! They go opaque and smooth with just one swipe, so these are really winners formula-wise. Oh, and if you rub them, more of the metallic gold will pop out!

Notre Dame is another favorite of mine. It's really sheer, but that's what makes it amazing for layering. Just dab it in the middle of your lips and instant gorgeousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment